top of page
- Fri, 11 JunHTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/95481642908In conjunction with World Ocean Day 2021
- Tue, 27 AprHTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/91313063707How to improve livelihoods and economic growth in a sustainable way? Let's find out the secrets!
- Wed, 27 Janhttps://zoom.us/j/94458081758A very fresh topic to be discussed. Stay tuned!
- Mon, 16 NovZoom MeetingOrganised by Research Management Centre (RMC) IIUM, PG Office and INOCEM
- Wed, 28 Octhttps://zoom.us/j/95152223916Don't miss the opportunity to meet the great speakers!
- Sat, 10 OctOnline TournamentSave the ocean, shell we? Surf the purpose, send the message!
- Thu, 24 SeptZoom Meeting ID: 97436618990Don’t miss out on this month’s webinar!
- Sat, 19 SeptPantai Cherok Paloh, KuantanIIUM Marine School as a volunteer organizer collaborate with Reef Check Malaysia is going to conduct this event at Pantai Cherok Paloh, Kuantan.
- Wed, 02 SeptInstitute of Oceanography & MaritimeCome and join our special session with Prof. Datuk Dr. Asma Ismail
- Tue, 18 AugZoom Meeting ID: 97778236439
- Wed, 29 JulLocation is TBDGlobal Tiger Day is celebrated every year on July 29th as a way to raise awareness about this magnificent but endangered big cat. The day was founded in 2010, when the 13 tiger range countries came together to create Tx2 – the global goal to double the number of wild tigers by the year 2022.
- Mon, 27 Julmeet.google.com/guf-yxtt-cjwThe purpose of this webinar is to provide basic information of ocean law and policies to students and public where current issues and management of marine ecosystem in Malaysia and at International level will also be discussed.
- Wed, 22 JulMeeting ID: 972 2393 8592 Passcode: 647130The Institute of Oceanography and Maritime Studies (INOCEM) would like to invite you to join our upcoming research webinar. We invite everyone to participate and learn from your expert team.
- Thu, 16 Julhttps://meet.google.com/ooo-ukns-wuxThe Institute of Oceanography and Maritime Studies (INOCEM) would like to invite you to join our upcoming research webinar with the theme 'Perspective of SDG' .We Invite everyone to participate and learn from your expert team.
- Tue, 09 Junhttps://meet.google.com/bri-tcfq-rem"It's not about what you know, it is about what you can do with what you know"
- Sun, 22 SeptInstitute of Oceanography & Maritime (IN1st official activity under Marine School Flagship with IIUM Rector. Don't miss it!
bottom of page